Build Your Own Vegetable Garden
Welcome to Build-A-Bed!
You can use this page to plan and evaluate your current garden, or new garden you would like to start with in the near future.
Planning Your Crops
• Use the following fields to plan which crops you will be growing in which season.
• Start by selecting in which Season you are planning on planting your seeds.
• Next step will be to choose which Seed Type you would like to plant.
• A list will be shown based on your search criteria.
• Once you have your planning completed, move over to Step 2: Feed The Family.
STEP 1: Planning Your Crops
To find out which season crops grow in, select the relevant season from the list below.
STEP 2: Feed The Family
Select how many people you want to grow for, then choose your crops (multiple crops can be chosen at once) that you would like to grow and we will work out for you how many plants need to be grown.
The numbers provided are for your initial planting and do not take into account what you need to plant for succession planting. However, if you want to plant a crop for the whole season, then this is a guide on how much you need to plant per person every time you plant.
Excess produce can be traded, gifted, pickled or frozen.
Number of family members